n1
ashleymenuneedle2
  • Welcome
  • About Us
  • Store
  • Blog
  • Sew Simply Chic
  • Contact

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Starting January 1st

Due to a recent series of events, I will be cutting WAYYYY back on custom orders. My husband will be switching shifts & we are moving Jan 10th. Also, as many of you may not know, my older son was diagnosed with autism in Oct & has reached a point where he is need more & more attention. We are adjusting to the new diagnosis, though it doesn't come as a shock because we have known since he was 9mo old, it is still an adjustment to add more therapies & preschool. As he gets older, he is starting to realize he isn't the same as other kids his age & is not doing well with it. Thank you for all your continued support & keep an eye out for great in stock items!

Starting January 1st, I will mainly only be taking custom orders of letters. If you would like someting custom made, you will be able to request one. You will be able to purchase the same great items on either my hyena carts or in my etsy store premade in great prints! Please feel free to email with your requests for special items as I love to make new things & welcome a challenge!

Thanks for understanding!
Ashley

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married 4 years & currently live outside Phoenix, AZ with our cute little Bubba & our sweet little. Kevin is Serving in the Air Force as an F-16 crew Chief & Ashley stays home with Brok & Lukas runs her own business!

Blog Archive