n1
ashleymenuneedle2
  • Welcome
  • About Us
  • Store
  • Blog
  • Sew Simply Chic
  • Contact

Monday, March 16, 2009

And the Winners are:

For the Diap/Wipes:
Sitton said...

The diaper holder is so cute and would keep things a little neater:)



Nance said...

And here is the link to my blog where I posted about your cute creations!!

For the Crayon Rolls:

Staci said...

The Cars crayon roll is absolutely adorable! My son would love it

Melissa said...

I totally LOVE the crayon case...My daughter would love it too!!!

Congratulations LAdies! Please contact me at honeylover122@yahoo.com before March 20th with your fabric choices (each gets 2) so that I can get these made up & sent!

& congratulations to our Giveaway winner on The Little Window Shoppe: Trish Turay!~

Thanks again Ladies for all your entries & continued support!

For those that didn't win, I am offering a special discount- Email me your comment with your order & take $3 off your total!

Ashley Beal

1 comment:

Brenbren said...

ummmm.... Who are the winners? I might not be looking in the right spot.

About Me

My photo
We have been married 4 years & currently live outside Phoenix, AZ with our cute little Bubba & our sweet little. Kevin is Serving in the Air Force as an F-16 crew Chief & Ashley stays home with Brok & Lukas runs her own business!

Blog Archive