n1
ashleymenuneedle2
  • Welcome
  • About Us
  • Store
  • Blog
  • Sew Simply Chic
  • Contact

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tutus!

Since I don't have any girls, I thought it would be fun to make these for those ballerinas out there! Now I wish I had a little girl to dress up! They are made from sparkle tulle and satin ribbon & have an elastic waist

These are pictures of tutus I have done before. I custom make all tutus or you can find instock tutu outfits HERE The only tutu currently available is the cranberry & black one. Tutus prices start at $20 & go up from there depending on what you want.

Black sparkle tulle with black ribbon & cranberry butterflies






Brown & Pink sparkle tulle with brown ribbon & pink swarovski crystals size 2-6yrs






Brown, Pink & Green sparkle tulle with pink ribbon size 1-4yrs: $25


Black & Cranberry sparkle tulle with cranberry ribbon size 1-4yrs: $25






Pink sparkle tulle with black ribbon size NB to 18mo




If you don't see what you like- I can still make it! Just tell me the colors you are looking for & I can do it! Try a pink & white one for valentines or a red white & blue for the 4th of July!

2 comments:

KylaGroneman said...

these are adorable!...as soon as she gets here ill be sure to order some from you.. and my little sister has already decided that she needs one also. How have you been? Your oldest boy is the cutest thing, he looks like such a snuggler. Im jealous I really wanted a little boy, especially because they always LOVE their moms more. ha

MaggieM said...

Love your tutus. Could you post photos of more pink ones please? Pink Tulle with pink Satin ribbons, and maybe a pink and cream tutu and a fuschia (or bright pink) with a light pink tulle tutu? These are the colors my granddaughters love, although, I do like the idea of a red, white and blue sparkly tutu for 4th of July:) Thanks

maggie@mannwieler.com

About Me

My photo
We have been married 4 years & currently live outside Phoenix, AZ with our cute little Bubba & our sweet little. Kevin is Serving in the Air Force as an F-16 crew Chief & Ashley stays home with Brok & Lukas runs her own business!

Blog Archive