n1
ashleymenuneedle2
  • Welcome
  • About Us
  • Store
  • Blog
  • Sew Simply Chic
  • Contact

Friday, June 27, 2008

Etsy- Online purchasing

I also sell my items on ETSY.
It is like Ebay except for handmade items and you don't have to bid you just purchase what you want.
Payment with Etsy is with Paypal or money order.
If you see something on here that you don't find on Etsy, email me & I can add it to Etsy or I can create it just for you. I want everyone to be happy with their purchase!
Also just because you don't see it doesn't mean I can't do it! I am always looking for new ideas or ways to expand my shop!
Most designs will be finished & shipped within 2 weeks. I email pictures to customers before I ship so everyone knows what they are getting before they get it & I can fix any issues we have.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We have been married 4 years & currently live outside Phoenix, AZ with our cute little Bubba & our sweet little. Kevin is Serving in the Air Force as an F-16 crew Chief & Ashley stays home with Brok & Lukas runs her own business!

Blog Archive